Join us for a full day of training by industry leaders discussing some of the latest topics in tactics and techniques for preparing for cyber-attacks. This conference will feature a variety of presentations and cutting edge training opportunities, including hands-on demonstrations and workshops.
Developing and Connecting Cybersecurity Leaders Globally.
The Information Systems Security Association (ISSA)® is the community of choice for international cybersecurity professionals dedicated to advancing individual growth, managing technology risk and protecting critical information and infrastructure.
ISSA is a nonprofit organization for the information security profession committed to promoting effective cyber security on a global basis.
- Being a respected forum for networking and collaboration
- Providing education and knowledge sharing at all career lifecycle stages
- Being a highly regarded voice of information security that influences public opinion, government legislation, education and technology with objective expertise that supports sound decision-making
ISSA’s core values include:
- Integrity: Evidenced by a reputation for trustworthiness earned through ethical, fair, transparent, and professional behavior.
- Excellence: Evidenced by a commitment to expertise and experience in our field.
- Respect: Evidenced in appreciation of the value of diverse perspectives and experience in promoting a culture of leadership and innovation in a global organization.
**CEUs/CPEs certificates will be sent out via email after the conference to those who attended the sessions.