Interested in attending? Click here for more information.
Welcome to FedCity™!
Extend the value of your participation in Federal Business Council (FBC) events by being part of a year-round community in which you can connect any time. FedCity™, a virtual environment brought to you by FBC and immixGroup, is a 24/7 on-line exhibition and conference experience designed to supplement your on-site attendance at FBC’s federal government agency events. This virtual format complements FBC’s successful tabletop exhibition programs and benefits from immixGroup’s reputation for exceptional marketing support.
Why Join the FedCity™ Community?
Government and industry professionals relish opportunities to exchange ideas and share knowledge in an open forum – and we never discount the tremendous value of in-person events and the relationships and opportunities they yield. But extraordinarily tight budgets and requirements for more work from fewer people make FedCity™ a viable, highly cost-effective and time-saving alternative for "meeting" prospects and clients and disseminating your quality content to key government influencers and decision-makers. Save money on booth logistics, travel, and related expenses, and save time while being available virtually, 24/7, to your target audience.
Enjoy the FedCity™ Advantage
24/7 exposure to your market – As with your company’s website, FedCity™ is an always-on channel through which you can promote your brand, build awareness, and showcase your products and services. But unlike your website, FedCity™ provides the opportunity for you to also connect with your target audience through live chat sessions that can be facilitated anytime, anywhere.
Reach your audience – FBC will promote FedCity™ at its traditional tabletop events and will work with agency personnel to generate awareness and participation in this complementary virtual environment. FBC will also conduct email marketing campaigns to the attendees of those in-person events.
Turnkey marketing support – Rely on FedCity’s™ logistics and planning professionals to become an extension of your marketing team.
They’ll help you maximize the return on your virtual exhibit investment, from booth build assistance and content recommendations to
interpreting metrics in a way that makes sense for your business.
Metrics that matter – Plan and execute your marketing programs using meaningful metrics!
FedCity™ provides comprehensive, qualitative and quantitative metrics, including:
- the contact information for booth visitors who downloaded your materials and the specific iteems each visitor requested;
- booth visit duration;
- one-to-one chat transcripts; and
- number of business cards and emails exchanged.
Reap the FedCity™ Benefits
- Booth and logo on exhibit hall floor – branding and visibility
- Company name/and or logo featured on promotional materials
- Company listing in online exhibitor directory featuring company logo
- Up to four content tabs/sections in your booth – present content related to up to four issues; for example, cloud, mobile computing, big data, etc.
- Up to 15 materials in your booth – Divide up to 15 pieces of content among your tabs, including collateral, brochures, thought leadership, video, webcasts, etc.; provides ample opportunity to convey your messages without overwhelming or confusing your visitors
- Receives registration information for associated booth traffic and content in resource center
- Booth representative training
Click here to see an online demonstration of the virtual environments online