Federal Business Council
Vendors will have background checks performed and will be given Non-Escort badges, allowing them to proceed through the Pentagon at the METRO Entrance, and on to the Expo location at APEX 9/10 on the 2nd Floor.
All participants will pass through a checkpoint where their packages will be scanned and searched by the Pentagon police at the METRO entrance. All incoming equipment must fit through the 17" x 24" x 35" scanner or it will not be permitted to enter the building.
Exhibitors who fail to comply with the security requirements may be denied access to the event site by the hosting agency. FBC will not be responsible and will not provide refunds to exhibitors who are denied admission to or dismissed from the event site due to failure to comply with the security instructions.
Take I-395 South to the Pentagon South Parking Exit.
- Take the Pentagon South Parking Exit by staying in the LEFT lane.
- Make a RIGHT hand turn at the bottom of the exit ramp.
- Make a RIGHT hand turn at the stop sign. That will bring you back under I-395.
Vendors should park at the Pentagon City Mall and use a cart to carry their equipment to the METRO Entrance.
- After parking your vehicle, cross Army Navy Drive and proceed through the Hayes Street Parking Lot.
- Proceed through the tunnel at the middle back of the Hayes Street Parking Lot (under I-395).
- Proceed through the South Parking Lot.
- Go right, around the South Parking entrance stairs, to the Metro Entrance
- Proceed through the Pentagon Metro Entrance to the Visitor's Center to have your equipment scanned and pick up your Non-Escort badge.
Vendors utilizing the METRO can exit the METRO and proceed to the METRO entrance to have their equipment scanned and pick up their Non-Escort badge.
Marriott Residence Inn
550 Army Navy Drive
Arlington, VA 22202
2899 Jefferson Davis Highway
This event is strictly limited to TWO representatives per company. You will only be allowed to bring the amount of equipment and materials that will fit on a 6`x 3` table.
- No materials can be posted on the walls or pillars of the exhibit area.
- To enable you to enter and leave the show as close to 1:00 p.m. as possible, each vendor must complete the Security Form, and submit it to FBC by July 9, 2019.
Please note: the show is scheduled until 1:00 p.m.
9800 Patuxent Woods Drive Suite H
Columbia, MD 21046
Phone: (301) 206-2940
Fax: (301) 206-2950
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH