April 30 - May 3, 2017 HYATT REGENCY DENVER AT THE CONVENTION CENTER Denver, CO
Special Thanks to the Partners of the NIST MEP Summit
We are grateful for their demonstrated support of U.S. manufacturing. Please visit their booth at the Summit.
- Lockheed Martin
- A global innovation leader, Lockheed Martin creates advanced technologies that help our customers strengthen global security, and advance scientific discovery. Our main areas of focus are in defense, space, intelligence, homeland security including cyber security. With international headquarters in Bethesda, Maryland, the corporation employs approximately 98,000 people. We are driven by a passion to help solve the world’s most difficult problems. We’re exploring the far reaches of the universe and expanding the boundaries of human knowledge in our quest for innovative solutions that make life better for people around the world. From game changing breakthroughs in clean energy and advanced materials to major leaps in robotics and data analytics, Lockheed Martin is engineering a better tomorrow.
- Alliance for American Manufacturing
- The Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) is a non-profit, non-partisan partnership formed in 2007 by some of America’s leading manufacturers and the United Steelworkers.
- Able Cloud Advisors
- We are your ideal Salesforce.com partner already serving 8 MEPs. Intimately familiar with your business processes we support existing configurations and offer the Able MEP App with automated NIST reporting.
- Edward Lowe Foundation
- The foundation helps growth-oriented, second-stage companies (those with 10-99 employees and $1 million to $50 million in annual revenue). Programs include: leader retreats, CEO roundtables and Economic Gardening (customized research).
- National Council for Advanced Manufacturing
- NACFAM is the non-partisan voice of advanced manufacturing in Washington, DC, advocating manufacturing-related policy and program solutions to help revitalize the U.S. manufacturing sector in four key areas -- technological innovation … supply chain integration … sustainable manufacturing … and talent development. Our vision: Growing the U.S. Economy by Strengthening Advanced Manufacturing.
- OpusWorks® by The Quality Group
- OpusWorks ® delivers advanced, easily customizable blended e-Learning in Operational Excellence (Lean, Six Sigma, Project Management, etc.) to accelerate “speed to results” (skills, culture, ROI) and “time to (practitioner) proficiency”.
- Tooling U-SME, a division of SME, delivers competency-based learning and development solutions to manufacturing, including Fortune 500® manufacturing companies and educational institutions.
Attendee registration fees are subsidized by the support of our Summit Partners' willingness to contribute funding to the event in exchange for the opportunity to showcase their organizations to our attendees. All fees collected (less costs) are used toward lowering the registration fee for attendees.