The 2014 EIA Energy Conference brings together thought leaders from industry, government, and academia to discuss current and future challenges facing domestic and international energy markets and policymakers.
Session topics include:
- U.S. Petroleum Exports
- Emerging Trends in U.S. Vehicle Travel Demand
- Integrating Renewable Electricity Generation
- The Future of Biofuels
- Asian Energy Demand Outlook
- Logistical Issues in North American Liquid Flows
- Implications of a Zero/Low Electricity Demand Growth Scenario
- Nexus of Energy Use and Technology in the Buildings Sector
- Energy in Latin America
- Tight Oil Production Trends
In the coming months, EIA will post additional information regarding the 2014 EIA Energy Conference, including confirmed keynote speakers, topic session participants, and a complete schedule for the conference. To be added to the mailing list to receive conference updates and additional information, email us at email@example.com or follow us on Facebook and Twitter.