FBC invites you to exhibit at the Technology Day at Denver Federal Denver Federal Center. DFC is home to over 6200 federal employees from 26 agencies, making this the largest concentration of Federal agencies outside of Washington, DC. This event provides a cost effective forum to interact with attendees from a wide range of agencies that are housed in the 55 buildings on the DFC campus.
Some of the major employers at the Denver Federal Center include the US Department of the Interior (DOI), Bureau of Land Management (BLM), Bureau of Reclamation (BoR), and the US Geological Survey (USGS). Other tenant agencies include GSA, FEMA, USDA, EPA, NARA and the FHA.
All agencies on campus will receive invitations to this expo. Over 200 Denver Federal Center employees visited the 2018 expo. Some of their titles included: Center Director, INFOSEC Lead, Senior IT Specialist, IT Specialist, Systems Admin, Engineer, GIS Specialist, Senior Project Manager, Chemist, Scientist and Lead Analyst.
Due to the diversity of agencies, and technology needs, this one day tabletop event is open to all interested companies, and all technologies are appropriate.
Marketing Services Package Fee:
Marketing Service Package
Non-Exhibiting Promotion Sponsor (1 available)
Standard Marketing Package
Premier Marketing Package (Sold Out)
Event Sponsor (Sold Out)
The following are included in the Marketing Services Package:
- Increased brand awareness through face-to-face interaction with attendees from multiple agencies
- Customizable email template provided to invite current contacts
- Admission for 2 company reps at the expo
- Company description and contact info distributed to each attendee in the Exhibitor Guide
- 5 ft table, and basic electrical supply with power strip are provided
- Lunch will be provided
- Post show attendee list (opt-in only)*
The following are also included in the Premier Marketing Services Package:
- Reserved premium table location
- Recognition on Posters as an Industry Event Sponsor (posters displayed at the registration area)
- Half-page color ad in Event Guide.
- Company logo alongside company name in Event Guide.