Attendee Registration & Info
This is a national conference fostering business partnership between the Federal Government, its prime contractors and small, minority, service-disabled veteran-owned, veteran-owned, HUBZone and women-owned businesses.
GPC is the largest and longest-running conference for small businesses looking to do business with the government and its prime contractors. This unique one-day event attracts participants from all over the United States including:
Click here to register as an attendee
- A wide variety of government attendees representing Federal, State and Local agencies
- Prime Contractors with teaming and mentor-protégé opportunities
- Hundreds of small businesses offering products and services from numerous industries
|Online registration starting 2/1/2023 (ends 4/18 at noon)
||$300.00 per person
|Late registration starting at 12PM EST on 4/18/2023
||$350.00 per person
|Government Attendee (must have .gov or .mil email)
What is included in the attendee registration fee?
- Access to seminars
- Access to exhibit hall – mix of small businesses, prime contractors, and approximately 100 government booths
- Opportunity to participate in Matchmaking appointments while space is available
- Conference materials – conference program with contact information and tote bag
- Please note: In an effort to give our participants more choices, lunch is not included in the registration fee. The Walter E. Washington Convention Center has the following food outlets available in the food court: Annie Anne's Pretzels, Wings Over DC, Bone Doctors Barbecue Grill and Freschetta Pizzeria. In addition, there are countless eateries in the area within walking distance.