October 11-12, 2017 Baltimore Convention Center Baltimore, MD
CYBER SHOWCASE & EXPO
Register to Exhibit/Sponsor
to view the CyberMaryland 2017 exhibitor kit.
*Please note: Electrical will be added at a later date
CyberMaryland 2017 features a robust marketplace of cybersecurity products, services and programs. Exhibitors will have the opportunity to network with hundreds of attendees including government officials at Maryland-based agencies such as NSA, NIST and DISA and entrepreneurs and executives in established and emerging cybersecurity companies.
Top Reasons to Exhibit
- Connect with leading policy makers, business innovators and prospective employees
- Marketing to hundreds of potential clients & qualified buyers; increasing client base
- Company exposure on conference website, social media outlets and national pre-event email messaging
- Passes for 2 company representatives to:
- Keynote & General Sessions
- Breakout Sessions
- Networking Events
- Exhibit Hall
- Visibility on signage, ads and company listing on CyberMap (sponsors)
Exhibit Space & Sponsor Packages
View all Sponsorship Opportunities for CyberMaryland 2017.
- Expo spaces include 8’deep x 10’wide spaces
- Expo marketing packages begin at ($2,595)
- Premium recognition opportunities are available and include customized packages and sponsor options.
Space is now available for organizations providing cybersecurity products, services training or technologies. Participating exhibitors include technology, academic, state and federal government and professional services companies.
Each Standard Marketing Service Package Includes
- Passes for 2 company representatives
- Visibility on conference website
- Company description and contact info distributed to each attendee in Conference Program
- Attendee post-show list (opt-in only)
- 8’x10’ exhibit space with blue pipe & drape
- (1) 6 foot skirted table
- 2 chairs
- 1 waste basket
- Booth ID sign