Calling all cyber competitors, mentors, trainers and teachers.
The Cyber Maryland Challenge seeks teams willing to test a range of skills in a battle of real world cyber challenges.
Your team will climb a ladder of challenges demonstrating an ability to work together, understand both simple and complex vulnerabilities, defensive operations and gamified offensive operations.
We hope your team will join us for "Hun on the Run".
Register for the Maryland Cyber Challenge
- Started in 2011 as the Maryland Cyber Challenge and Conference
- Open to competitors nationwide
- Originally hosted Three divisions include high school, college and professional
- Team size: 3-6
- First enabled by the SAIC CyberNEXS competition engine, now powered by the POINT3 ESCALATE Challenge Ecosystem
- Technical focus: vulnerability mitigation, computer forensics, cyber defense and capture the flag, select offensive operations
- Approximately 700 competitors across 115 teams each year
- More than $250K in awards distributed by the National Security Agency, SAIC and other competition sponsors
- There will be two competition categories, high school and college.
- Teams will consist up to 6 players
- Registration fee will be $180 per team (high school) and $240 per team (college). Registration is now open.
- Orientation sessions start the week of August 13.
- Qualification Round 1 will September 8-9, 2018.
- Qualification Round 2 will be September 22-23, 2018.
- Cram session week of October 1, 2018.
- Finals to be held Live at CyberMaryland in Baltimore on October 10
- Prizes (TBA) will be presented LIVE by DIRNSA or similar during a closing session at Cyber Maryland
|High School Level Challenge Team
|College Level Challenge Team
Any questions or concerns, please contact Steve Morrill
If you have already registered but would like to change/update your team members, please click here
Registration space is limited, so be sure to sign up early!