Exhibitor Registration & Info
Click here to view sponsorship opportunities
Click here to register as an exhibitor
|Small, Minority, HUBZone, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned, Veteran-Owned, and Women-owned Businesses (includes two representatives)
1/1/19 through 4/17/19
|Large Businesses, Prime Contractors, and Trade Associations
What is included in the Exhibitor Registration Fee?
- Registration for TWO (2) company reps
- Backwall/side pipe and drape
- One 6' x 2.5' skirted exhibit table in an 10 ft (wide) by 10 ft (deep) exhibit space
- Two chairs
- One company sign
- Access to seminars
- Access to exhibit hall – mix of small businesses, prime contractors, and approximately 100 government booths
- Opportunity to participate in Matchmaking appointments while space is available
- AM Break
- Conference materials – conference program with contact information and tote bag
- Please note: In an effort to give our participants more choices, lunch is not included in the registration fee. Lunch will be available for purchase in the back of the exhibit hall. The Walter E. Washington Convention Center also has the following food outlets available in the food court: Annie Anne's Pretzels, Wings Over DC, Bone Doctors Barbecue Grill and Freschetta Pizzeria. In addition, there are countless eateries in the area within walking distance.
- Please note: Exhibiting companies who register after 4/9/2019 will not be included in printed material but will be placed on an addendum. Exhibiting companies who register after 4/16/2019 will not be included in any printed material.
* Additional participants must pay Attendee Registration Fee. NO EXCEPTIONS. To register additional participants, click here. Firms must register all attendees individually.
Exhibitor Set-Up Hours
Set up is scheduled for Wednesday, April 17th from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Click here to view full exhibitor directions.
For carpet, electricity, and Internet click here to download the Exhibitor Kit.
Click here to view the directions.
In the event the Exhibitor cancels their show space contracted herein, the Exhibitor must do so in writing. Written notice must be received no later than 30 days prior to the exhibit date to be liable for 0% of the show space. Written cancellation received within 29 days or less of the exhibit date obligates the Exhibitor to pay FBC 100% of the show space. If a company registers within the 30 day cancellation period, then they are 100% liable for the show space.
Click here to view sponsorship opportunities.