USDA Cyber Security Symposium and Expo 2014
October 28-29, 2014|
Click here for exhibitor instructions and security information
Marketing Services Package Fee:
The Federal Business Council is proud to be helping to coordinate the Annual United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Cyber Security Summit & Expo at the USDA HQ.
The Summit will provide participants with information and resources on today's vulnerabilities, incidents, security lifecycle, risks and mitigations; it will also identify ways to work together and build a solid security foundation program to meet future challenges and trends in cyber security. The Cybersecurity Expo, running in conjunction to the Summit, will provide live demos and informational booths focused around the summit topics. Exhibitors will have the opportunity to network with government personnel and industry partners to discuss critical issues; exhibiting company representatives may attend sessions (space permitting).
USDA expects high attendance at this event to include senior executives, chief information officers (CIOs), information systems security program managers (ISSPMs), personnel from the USDA workforce, and Federal and industry partners. The target attendee audience both IT professionals and those non-IT professionals who are assigned IT security roles.
Sponsorship Opportunities are available to increase your exposure! Ask your FBC Account Manager about the benefits of sponsoring. Available options include: Lunch, AM & PM Breaks, Bags, Notebooks and Lanyards. Have something else in mind? FBC is always willing to work with our customers, contact your Account Manager to discuss details.
Each Marketing Service Package Includes:
- Increased brand awareness through face-to-face networking
- Pre-event promotion to USDA personnel via emails, hand delivered invitations, posters around the agency
- Company description and contact info distributed to each attendee in the Exhibitor Guide
- Access for 2 company exhibit representatives to exhibit hall and sessions (space permitting)
- Customizable email template for registered exhibitors to invite current customers
- 5' table, 2 chairs and standard electricity
- Post show attendee list (opt-in only)
All cyber related products and services are appropriate for this event.
Click "New Search" to search for additional FBC events and conferences. Select "Quick Checkout" to select this event and go directly to our on-line registration form.