The 2014 EIA Energy Conference brings together thought leaders from industry, government, and academia to discuss current and future challenges facing domestic and international energy markets and policymakers.
Session topics include:
- U.S. Petroleum Exports
- Emerging Trends in U.S. Vehicle Travel Demand
- Integrating Renewable Electricity Generation
- The Future of Biofuels
- Asian Energy Demand Outlook
- Logistical Issues in North American Liquid Flows
- Implications of a Zero/Low Electricity Demand Growth Scenario
- Nexus of Energy Use and Technology in the Buildings Sector
- Energy in Latin America
- Tight Oil Production Trends
The conference is tentatively scheduled to run from 8 a.m. on Monday, July 14 until 1:30 p.m. on Tuesday, July 15.
To receive conference updates and additional information follow us on Facebook and Twitter or email us at email@example.com.