Join your colleagues from other Centers, NIST MEP staff, partners, stakeholders and industry thought leaders to learn, share and connect as we collectively improve our ability to serve manufacturers and improve the competitiveness of U.S. manufacturing. The National Summit will include extensive opportunities for learning and growth for MEP Center leadership and practitioners, as well as NIST MEP staff, stakeholders, and ultimately U.S. manufacturing.
PreSummit programming on Sunday, April 30th and the kickoff of the Summit on Sunday evening, with Summit activities extending through Wednesday, May 3rd will offer over sixty various workshops, keynotes, plenaries, and sessions.
View the PDF of the Agenda-At-A-Glance
Tracks are subject to change depending on submissions for each category.
anufacturing Technology and Trends
- How current technologies are impacting today’s manufacturing operations / Advanced technologies and trends driving efficient productivity
- Enhancing innovation through disruptive technologies
- Examining how emerging technologies take hold and transform the industry
- Nurturing new talent to push traditional boundaries
- Data centric approach to planning, design, supply, manufacturing and customer support
xtension Services and Knowledge Sharing
- Sustaining a culture of continuous improvement
- Understanding outreach through branding and marketing
- Enhancing internal management in performance measurement, impact metrics, business goals, and board governance.
- Exploring best practices from experts about programs, services, tools models and case studies
artnerships and ecosystems
- Understanding the stakeholder relationship
- Realizing the benefits of a partnership framework
- Strengthening multi-level and regional collaborations
- Leveraging the value of MEP in the manufacturing ecosystem