2014 EIA Energy Conference
The U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) will hold its 2014 EIA Energy Conference July 14 and 15 at the JW Marriott in Washington, DC. The EIA Energy Conference has become a premier forum for addressing energy issues in the U.S. and worldwide. This event provides a unique opportunity to meet and network with fellow energy experts and decision makers.
The 2013 EIA Energy Conference attracted more than 900 U.S. and international attendees representing government, industry, not-for-profit groups, press, and academia, a record number in the conference's five-year history. Keynote speakers last year included:
- Dr. Ernest Moniz, U.S. Secretary of Energy
- Lisa Murkowski, U.S. Senator (Alaska) and ranking member of Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee
- Thomas Fanning, Chairman, President and CEO, Southern Company
- Aldo Flores-Quiroga, Secretary General, International Energy Forum
- Hans Rosling, Professor, Karolinska Institute and Chairman, Gapminder Foundation