2014 EIA Energy Conference
The U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) will hold its 2014 EIA Energy Conference July 14 and 15 at the JW Marriott in Washington, DC. The EIA Energy Conference has become a premier forum for addressing energy issues in the U.S. and worldwide. This event provides a unique opportunity to meet and network with fellow energy experts and decision makers.
Keynote speakers include:
President & Chief Executive Officer
Global Partners LP
House Energy and Commerce Committee
Click here for a list for this year's speakers!
Session topics include:
- U.S. Crude Oil Exports
- Emerging Trends in U.S. Vehicle Travel Demand
- Renewable Energy: From Alternative to Conventional, Does Policy Still Matter?
- The Future of Biofuels
- Asian Energy Demand Outlook
- Changing Global Petroleum Product Trade Flows
- Implications of a Zero/Low Electricity Demand Growth Scenario
- Nexus of Energy Use and Technology in the Buildings Sector
- Energy in Latin America
- Tight Oil Production Trends
To receive conference updates and additional information follow us on Facebook
or email us at email@example.com