Join cybersecurity leaders, luminaries and rising stars at CyberMaryland 2013.
This two-day event at the epicenter of the nation’s cybersecurity innovation and education, will create opportunities for networking and idea sharing amongst the many cyber leaders and professionals across the country, including: federal, state and local government agencies, academic institutions, cybersecurity entrepreneurs, and industry leaders of research and development.
CyberMaryland 2013 will address the biggest challenges facing America, including future innovation to meet the security challenges facing our country; collaboration across industry, government and educational institutions; and the development of a generation of cyber-warriors. Surrounding all of these issues is a constantly evolving business framework to provide efficient and effective solutions in a time frame that anticipates and mitigates current and future threats.
CyberMaryland is a unique conference spanning two days during Cybersecurity Awareness Month that will allow organizations to achieve some very important objectives:
- Experience the future of cybersecurity and interact with emerging technologies, some yet to be commercialized, that will redefine our systems in a special session entitled, “Protect the Future-Updated for 2013”
- Experience current cybersecurity technologies presented by today’s most innovative and effective companies in the CyberMaryland Industry Showcase
- Meet and interact with the up and coming Cyber Generation of students and young professionals and network with top cyber-professionals
- Interact with the leading Cyber Policy makers that set the course for our country
- Understand the interconnection within the cybersecurity ecosystem by joining the CyberMap and the unveiling of the 2013 Innovation Index.
- Witness live Cyber “battles” from our region's top high school, college and professional teams in the Maryland Cyber Challenge
View videos and review the partner report from last year's conference here.